The handy guide aims to provide a quick and easy to understand introduction to nutrient management planning. The A5 fold out leaflet explains the principles behind planning your applications in 4 easy steps and helps signpost users on to where they can find further information.
How to get your free copy
Bulk and single copy orders are welcome, with free postage and packing by clicking one of the options below
- Order a printed copy to be sent in the post by sending an email or by leaving a voicemail message on 024 7685 8896. Please provide a postal address and the number of copies required when ordering.
- Download a PDF version by clicking here.
- Alternatively, you can request a Tried & Tested USB memory stick which contains all our resources in a digital format. You can find them by clicking here
Aimed at farmers and advisers, this brief guide will
- Briefly explain what a nutrient management plan aims to do
- Simply explain the principal of nutrient management
- Help direct you in how to create a plan and where to find tools based on preference (pen and paper or computer)
- Show you four basic questions that need to be understood and answered when creating your plan and a brief introduction in using the AHDB's Nutrient Management Guide (RB209)
- Help you understand what you can gain from using organic manures
- Explain how to calculate fertiliser required
This booklet is the perfect introduction to the Tried & Tested nutrient management planning toolkit consisting of:
- Nutrient Management Plan
- Think Manures booklet
- Tried & Tested USB stick
- A3 Field and Farm record sheets (20 sheet pad) offering the option to plan and record more detail than available in the basic forms available in the Nutrient Management Plan booklet